2008年11月23日日曜日

home party --tea themed-
























Fifteen people attended the party at my home.
The theme of this party is "Japanese tea"
I prepared 5 types of Japanese tea including Macha.
Everyone seemed to enjoy trying them.
We enjoyed "Fuku-warai", a traditional Japanese game", as well,
which made me actually laugh.
I'm not on any of the pictures here :)
-MENU-
--Snacks--
tortilla strips with salsa/cheese dip
various pretzels
ginger cookies
chocolate bonbons
--appetizers--
caramelled yums(daigaku-imo)
edamame beans
green beans marinated by sesami paste
cucumber cups(tomatoes, cheese and radishes)
gomoku soybeans
marinated mashrooms
--main--
soy sauce dipped drumsticks(tebasaki)
croquettes
quiche
Sticky rice(okowa) and Miso soup(akadashi)
cream cups with blackberries
tea
mugi-cha,
hoji-cha,
genmai-cha,
ryoku-cha and
maccha with wasannbon(HANESANUKI)
I hope everybody enjoyed it :)