2008年12月15日月曜日

christmas party

I was invited to a Christmas party which was held by a young couple living in
a luxurious resident in Manhattan.
I attended this party last year, too. So this is one of the events I look forward.
Their way of entertaining is nice and I enjoyed it much as well as last year.
Lots and lots of people, 40-80 I guess, from various kinds of carrier seemed
to be there.
I have my favourite dish called bacon-wrapped cheese-filled dates in the party.
I asked the hostess about the recipe and she told me.
This is it.
Bake bacon-wrapped cheese-filled dates under 350F for 20 min.
OK. I'll absolutely try it!
I like dates. I would also like to try jewel dates!
By the way, have you ever heard of "evite" which is not "invite"?
They used this online invitation system this year as well as last year. This works cool.
Have a look and try!
http://www.evite.com/