2008年2月13日水曜日

my life in USA


Hi. My name is Rina. I'm from Japan.

I live in NJ now. I came here last Dec.

About one and a half month has passed

since I came here.

I decided to start this blog in English because

I wanted to record my life in US, and

to brush up my english skill.


I always feel my English is so limited that

I can't express myself well.

I hope it's somehow ok to you.

Please correct my English WHENEVER you find

the mistake.


Let me just briefly introduce myself.

My hobby is cooking and playing instruments.

I am interested in my country's traditional culture,

such as Kimono, Bunraku, traditional music,

Cha kai seki(special cuisine for Japanese tea ceremony),

Sado and so on.

It sounds like uncommon for most of

young people in Japan, because people are

getting away from such kind of things nowadays.

I will write about those cultural things later on.


Oh well, it's snowing outside. I hope the weather

won't be so awful.


See how my life in US goes and

See how much my English improves as well!