2008年2月15日金曜日

snoopy


Hi everyone! How's it going? I'm fine.

It was the first day of this winter to have snow around here

the day before yesterday.

I was a bit worried about the weather,

but it was ok.

It has all melted and is very sunny day today.

I like sunshine very much. Wherever I am,

I feel it gives me a lot of energy.

I didn't used to feel like that when I was much younger.

I don't know why I feel so now??? getting older...?


Did you watch the Westminster dog show yesterday?

When I turned on the telly, I've just found the programme.

It was a lot of fun. The dogs are really cute and clever.

I'm not quite sure about the judgement system, so I was

just curious.

The show has a long history, doesn't it? though I didn't know it.

The winner dog is "UNO" which is beagle.

He is really clever. You can see how cool he is in this picture.
According to the news, beagle dogs have never ever won
in this competition. It is brilliant, isn't it?
Congratulations, UNO!
In Japan, we have the twelve zodiac signs(a kind of astrology).
You can know your own simbol animal with your birth year.
As far as I'm concerned, it is DOG.
Sometimes I feel I'm dog(^v^) rather than human being.
Can you find yours?