2008年3月25日火曜日

Birds


Hi there! how are u?
Today, I'm gonna show you a photo of animals which
are living around here.
The city where I live has full of nature and is called
"garden state", meanwhile there are lots of malls.
Every morning I hear birds are singing, which is quite
different from the one in Japan. The twitter sounds like, say,
a kind of sea gulls' rather than sparrow's, which is interesting.
It makes me wake up every morning.
The other day, I saw a couple of birds are
flying around my balcony and two of them
are sitting and playing well on the bar there.
I think they should be a brace.
It's always hard for me to take a good picture of
creatures living near my house.
They are soooo quick.
I was finally succesful to take a perfect shot of them.
What I've done is to approach the window with
the stealthy foot steps and bated breath.
Then I did it! from inside the house.
Right after that, one of them had flied away,
then the other had jumped off to chase her.
There is nothing better other than that
super duper timing!